Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Donna is a slut...

Yep. It's been verified. The woman that moved in above my neighbor this past weekend apparently isn't the world's perfect renter. The owner of the condo, we'll call her the Dumb Bitch or DB for short, recently moved into a house and decided not to sell her condo but to rent it out. She found a woman (let's call her Crack Neighbor or CN for short) that was interested in renting and signed her up. She was in a hurry to move in so DB didn't have enough time to complete a background check.

Crack Neighbor's toilet was leaking into my neighbor's unit this morning. A plumber was called and Dumb Bitch came over to let him in. She opened the door, saw a huge mess, put her hands over her mouth in dismay and screamed, "UT OH, I AM A DUMB BITCH!" The living room was full of piles of stereo and computer equipment with a nice crack pipe in plain view.

Dumb Bitch called the police and they sauntered on over to the unit. They let DB know they couldn't do anything because they had no proof any of the stereo and computer equipment was stolen. They weren't all that interested in the paraphernalia either. Basically, they were useless.

For the time being, Crack Neighbor gets to stay.

I think I'll open a bottle of wine and wait for the excitement to unfold on the best drama around, Hampden Heights 80237.

I want to play the Brenda Walsh character! Weeee!!