Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I wish I was popular on MySpace

I posted this tonight on my MySpace blog because I am a bitch and I like who I am. Dammit.

Is this just me?
Current mood: tired
Category: Friends

I am so sick of getting friend requests from random people that I have NOTHING in common with. I don't mind the random "Hey, we like the same bands, movies or books" or "Hey, we have a mutual friend". I need something people. Anything. A quick message that says "You seem super cool fantastic, can we be MySpace friends?"

So Deanna... who the fuck are you?

And Easy Tiger... why do I want to be friends with you? Why?

I sent you messages requesting this information but you didn't respond back. I thought you wanted to be my friend so why didn't you message me back? Could it be that you have over THREE THOUSAND friends and you just don't have time for a hack like me? Jeepers. That just makes me feel like shit. It makes me feel as if you were just sending that friend request to be nice. I know, it's hard for you gals since you're so popular to keep track of all of us. Gosh, I'm just thankful you threw a bone my way. I've always wanted to be noticed. Could you make me feel special and maybe respond to my messages? Pleeeeaaaasssee? It would like totally make my day to hear from you.

BFF!
Krn