Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I didn't realize President Ford was so old. I saw a recent picture of him and he did look pretty frail. I wonder which one will die next - Carter, the Bush's or Clinton?

Now that I'm talking about death I think I will continue with the happy subject. I floated to a different floor on Christmas Day. One of my patients passed away. I didn't cry. I really wasn't that affected at all. I did the post-mortem on her and took out all of her lines. I'm concerned that it didn't affect me. I'll see what happens the next time I have to deal with it. I'm pretty sure I won't have too long to wait unfortunately.