Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm fuming about a few things... as usual. So I have to say BITE ME to a few folks out there:
  • I have to STILL take the long way to drive out of my complex thanks to the street never being plowed. I don't own a 4WD motherfuckers.
  • Work. They are fucking with my schedule again. Change does not sit well with my chaotic life. Fuck you.
  • My friend that needs to dump her boyfriend. Seriously, don't call me until you DUMP the hippie. You aren't going to spend the rest of your life with him. You've cheated on him (in my opinion). It's stupid ass behavior. I'm over you're situation and need for constant male attention.
  • My recent nightmares totally suck ass. It's all I've been able to think about today. I think something bad has happened to my ex-boyfriend. I hate worrying. I'm not going to contact him either. The last thing I need is to give myself a mind fuck.
  • Fuck iTunes' downloads only having a 128 bit rate. I'm not a sucker like many people are. That's not even a CD quality digital format! Fuck you.
  • allTunes does not have all the music I want to download. It's driving me insane. I hate having to buy CD's anymore. They take up too much space. Fucking A...
  • Money, dear sweet money. I hate not having you. I have missed you...
I think that will do it for now...