Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Avenues Aligned with Trees

I just realized that I've been blogging for almost 5 years. It's been a weird addiction for me. I don't blog about the same things I used to. That was back when no one would read it so I wasn't afraid of writing everything down (I have turned off most of those old posts). Now I edit my life so much it isn't even a useful tool for me. I had a real job back then that did pay my bills. I was able to keep up with the maintenance on my house and on me. I miss the predictable structure of working Monday thru Friday. It was a lot easier to plan life. I'm not a huge fan of the chaos factor having a willy nilly work and school schedule.

Anyway, I did start another blog for myself to get back to my original reason for blogging. I need to be able to not edit all the shit that runs through my head. I like that no one reads it and that no one ever will. This has been a great 3 week break from school. I realized a few things that I miss in my life and decided to take them back. No one took them from me in the first place I just got a little side-tracked.

School starts this Friday. I've already started reading in hopes of keeping my anxiety down to a minimum but I already feel it creeping up. I really didn't do anything worth mentioning during my break. I needed the rest and time to myself. Last semester was super tough and this one will probably be even worse. I finish classes at the end of April then I have to study for the board exam. I will hopefully have that done by early June so my life can finally start again.

I don't know if I will know what to do with myself at that point. After taking some time off after the exam then what do I do? I started back to school in January of 2003 and have had classes every semester but one. What am I going to do with all of that time?