Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blurb

I'm am so annoyed right now. Ack. Fucking mergers are pissing me off again.

Wild Oats and Whole Foods? I like choice and now I'm losing my options again. Sunflower is ok but doesn't have everything I need and want. The Vitamin Cottage near me is way too small. I used to work at Alfalfa's and had a great time working there. It had the best juice bar of any of the natural food stores. I miss 'da Blues Berry, CCC (carrot, celery and cucumber), Orange Creamsicle, and any smoothies made with kiefer.

Just because change happens it doesn't mean I have to like it.