Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Project

I started It. It's going to take forever but it does get my mind off of things. I started typing my old journals into blog format. I have the years in separate folders and picked up a random folder. I got 1987. That was one of the most fucked up years of my life. My friends and I tried to balance all the sadness with fun (yeah! experimentation!) but... well, you know how that story goes.

Here's a clip from June 18th:
My eyes itch
Tomorrow I’m supposed to go downtown w/Adrienne
I talked to Adrienne for a couple of minutes today
We didn’t discuss tomorrow
I went to the mall w/Marlo
I guess we had fun
John McFadden is having a party Saturday night
I think I’m going
Marlo and Adrienne left me at home tonight
Those rags
Kellie went out to Northglenn for a couple of days
Good
I humiliated myself at the mall today
Many times
I’m stupid
I looked like an obnoxious fool
I’m a goober
I don’t know what to do about Jim.
I guess nothing
My eyes are heavy
I didn't write in paragraph format. I rarely ever used full sentences or periods. I was 17 at the time. I forgot we used to call girls that pissed us off 'rags'. It's kind of disgusting if you really think about it. I would rather be called anything than that these days.

Did I really write 'goober'? Dang.