Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I have a confession to make

It's been at least 17 years since my last confession.

I confess that I walked into Wal*mart today. I didn't buy anything but I did people watch like crazy. I enjoyed my browsing. I really did. The beverage section was selling 12 packs of apple flavored soda. I'm not sure if the world is ready for that but it was worth taking a look at. I walked up and down the craft section. They had the cheapest looking fake flowers they were almost cool. They were selling a wreath of the cheap flowers for your front door. They were extra special tacky and I loved it.

The Valentine's crap was killing me though. It's not because I don't have a boyfriend it was just way too over the top. They had larger than life giant bears for sale. They're as big as a chair. I'd be happy to get one but annoyed at the same time. Where do you put it after the glow of Valentine's Day is done? The dumpster would be appropriate but kind of rude. I'm not getting one so I have no idea why I'm spending time thinking about it.

Is it OK to walk into the store and not buy anything or is it just as bad as actually buying something?