Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Friday, April 11, 2003

Loser Dave...

I went on a date with Dave on Wednesday. I don't know if I'm just too busy with school and work but I just don't feel that I was there. Since he isn't working now he apparently got some sort of ultimatum from his landlord about rent and had some business to do to come up with some money. I feel bad for him but I just don't have the time or patience deal with other people's money issues. The first thing he said to me was that he couldn't stay for lunch because something had come up that morning that he had to tend to. I got it out of him that it was a rent issue situation. He ended up staying for lunch anyway. I did find out that he really cares about his parents and that is something I can really appreciate in a guy. He can't be that bad if he cares about his parents so much. Then again he could be a Mama's Boy which would be evil. I've dated Mama's Boys in the past and it sucks because you know you are constantly being compared to them. I just don't want to be in a codependent relationship either and I know that is the type we would have.