Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Monday, May 03, 2004

Medium please

Saturday night I went out to The Chophouse for dinner. I ordered filet mignon cooked medium. I apparently screwed up. There was a tad too much blood spilling out of my steak. I ended up grossing myself out and took the rest home to cook it a little more. That's the problem. I can handle blood - I'm studying to be a nurse. I just can't handle eating it. I like my steak pink but without blood running all over the place. Was it undercooked or should I have ordered it medium-well?

Last time I checked I wasn't a vampire. *running to mirror to check teeth*