Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Wrench

We drove separate cars tonight, as I was trying to get out of the parking lot a group of guys were in my way. They were kicking the shit out of a guy on the ground. It was surreal. It was something I've never wanted to witness. The pain the guy was going through must have been excruciating. I felt his ribs breaking and his jaw cracking. I didn't know what to do. I reversed my car to get out a different way. Then I just sat for a second to take in what I just witnessed. I called 911 and went home. I didn't need to stay in the parking lot and wait for the police. Thank fuck because they had already seen me pick up my phone and start dialing. I wasn't feeling very safe anymore.


I'm at home and feel uneasy. I don't think I will be getting a good night's rest.