Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Bleck

So I decided to just change it all up and see if I still feel like doing any of this at all. Time will tell if I decided to get rid of this thing or just go back to my old piece of crap blog that I have had for way too long. The problem is that my boyfriend wants to read my stuff and I really don't need him to read my past shit. I feel as if I need to start all over but I still want to hold on to the past.

Decisions.

I know I won't be going back to Diaryland. I refuse to pay for this if I can get the same shit for free elsewhere. I just want to be a better consumer. I liked Diaryland - I just refuse to pay and I can't even get RSS feeds with it! Andrew needs to catch up and then I will think about going back. Until then...