Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sushi Hai Happy Hour


Meet Karrie Potter... also known as Smashy Smashed A Lot Posted by Picasa


I don't know what happend on Friday night. I just lost it completely and had a fan-friggintastic time. It was good to let loose and just do whatever I wanted and not give a rat's ass what anyone thought. Unfortunately, this picture is nothing compared to the other pictures that were taken of the dumbass shit I did that night.


I didn't hook up or anything stupid like that. I still need a break from boys to figure out what's going on with me. I just had no inhibitions and loved it.