Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Bite Me vs. the Other Me.

Reading my blog does not equal listening. Having people read what's going on isn't the same as actual human conversation. I still need to see people's expressions to know that I'm truly not as insane as I feel. I blog for its cathartic value to me but it doesn't take the place of social interaction. Blogging isn't the end of the conversation - it's the beginning. I collect my thoughts here so I can effectively communicate to people.

I know it may be lame but it's my take on how I work. It's what works for me.

What I am here (or write here) is not necessarily what I am in the real world. It's pretty flipping close though.