Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Not yours, but mine

Over a year ago I was sent a mix CD from him. I'm finally getting around to returning the favor. I haven't finalized the lists but I think I will have 2 CDs. It will be the way I feel tonight and the songs that bring back some fucked up memories; one disc from the 80's and one from the 90's. The songs that I choose weren't necessarily released that era but that's when I listened to them originally.

Send me an email if you want me to send you a copy. No, I don't care what your REAL name is and where you live but I need it to mail this out. I'm not a stalker. Don't be a spazz.