Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Small of My Back

The last time I saw him he was standing next to me and put his hand on my back. Then it went lower and underneath my shirt and stopped on the small of my back. I didn't say anything and neither did he. We continued chatting with the person standing next to us as if everything was normal like his hand wasn't almost in my pants.

It's moments like that that keep on going through my head that tell me this isn't all me. It couldn't possibly be just me. Could it?! Do men just randomly put their hands on the small of a woman's back when they aren't interested?