Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tell me how does it feel...

I went to hear Peter Hook DJ tonight.

The songs threw me back more than I expected. I didn't know if I should cry or scream. I just let it all go.

At one point tonight, I realized I was oblivious to everything around me and just heard the music. I had been dancing for quite some time with my eyes closed (I think I do this because the lights aren't that great for my epilepsy) when I had to stop. I had to soak it all in and start all over again. I was in a room full of people that get it. They get Joy Division and New Order and that you can love and respect both separately. I was in a place that I didn't need to explain myself to anyone.

I was happy.