Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Everybodies doin' it... the Four Things Meme

Thanks for the tag Bolton!

Four (other) jobs I've had:

  • Registered Rep (aka financial phone monkey)
  • Data Validator (I looked at the lab results/tests to verify that the techs ran the soil/water/air samples according to EPA standards)
  • I cleaned hotel rooms for a college summer - it fucking sucked ass
  • Cashier at Alfalfa's
Four little-known facts about me:
  • I am an epileptic, so is my brother as well as a niece (my sister's daughter) and nephew (another sister's son), my mother is guilt ridden over the bad genetics.
  • I lived in Keflavik, Iceland for 4 years as a kid
  • I used to have a FiBar and Pepsi everyday for breakfast in college
  • I still haven't figured out this whole religion higher power thing yet. After all these years I still flip-flop around. I refuse to discuss it with anyone. People get their panties in a bind about it all too often. I think I lack faith.
Four movies I can watch over and over
  • Trainspotting
  • Pulp Fiction
  • The Princess Bride
  • Taxi Driver
Four city airports I have been to:
  • Kahului, Maui, HI (OGG)
  • Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
  • Philadelphia, PA (PHL)
  • London (LHR)
Four favorite male actors:
  • Christopher Walken
  • Robert DeNiro
  • Johnny Depp
  • John Cusack
Four TV shows I like to watch
  • Lost
  • Project Runway
  • That 70's Show
  • Arrested Development
Four foods that I hate to love:
  • Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
  • Pomegranates
  • Nachos Bell Grande
  • Onion rings
Four web sites (not blogs) I visit daily:
Four things I want to do before I die:
  • Own a 1964 Ford Thunderbird
  • Conquer my asthma in order to be a decent snowboarder
  • Return to Iceland
  • Be content with who I am
Four places I would rather be right now
  • In his arms
  • A beach in Mexico
  • Underneath my covers
  • At my sister's house in San Diego
Four people I'm tagging:
  • Satan
  • Daniel (I know you have a photoblog so just email if you want)
  • Jason (I know, this crap doesn't belong in your blog either)
  • Squish
*****
Blogs that I would have liked to have tagged but they have retired for now:
Eddie
Hubs

I added more content based on the one I read over at Alex's Blog.