Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Camp Doug

I'm going to jinx this and say... I have a weekend off in June! Yippee! I know that I need to get my ass to NYC but I'm short on funds... blah blah blah... poor student crap. I think I might be camping for a night up near Salida. It's an annual trip with rafting on Saturday. I don't know, I'm still on the fence about the whole deal. I know we'll all be high as kites but that's not it. I don't think I want to go alone. I know that sounds silly but it's just one of those things. I'll be there with 20-30 people but I need a person as my home base. Make sense?

Now I need a drink. Sad thing is... should I have a German, Mexican or Russian? The German and Russian are both freezing and the Mexican is waiting for me next to a Brit. Decisions.