Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Friday, June 30, 2006

DJ-KiCKS

There I was, in Wax Trax searching through the CD's. I really had no specific reason why I was there. I just needed to be there. I knew that I needed to find something. I just didn't know what.

I decided to pick up Four Tet's DJ-KiCKS compilation. It turned out to be better than I expected. I can't seem to take it out of my car. I love it when an album becomes your theme music for a few weeks at a time.

I also have Theivery Corporation's DJ-KiCKS and love it too. It was playing in my car for months. I got a addicted to TC on a visit to my best friend in 2000 and have been hooked on those guys ever since.

Now I'm obsessed with the series. There's only about 26 or 27 albums. I'm sure more of them are just as fantastic as the two that I have...