Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I know or I trhink that ther eis some sort of unwritten law that you don't post while you're drunk but fuck that shit. This girl needs to sober up a biot before hiitiung the hay. Seriously. I really could have lived without those last two jshots. It is now officially Colleen's Birthday. It's been good to me so far. Like that one song. Do yuou know what I'm talking about? Then google the lyrics b/c I can't be bothered to update you on the 70's crap. I think it might be an jEagles song or some shit like that. Not sure but positve I'm noit a fan of the band.

I just ncrtqck myself up a bit and fell off my chair. Laughing too hard to contiue. Must sop now.

Can you get me some breakfast? Seriously. Taht is the meal that U need right now. I need nothing else but brealkfast. A breakfast burrito somthered ffrom the monkey bean or barracuda's would be darn near perfect for this slightly empty stomach.