Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

That looks like Christmas

(Pic is from tonight at Coor's Field)

I ended up going to the baseball game tonight. It was a great time. I had my hotdog, beer, Coke, and fireworks. Happy Independence Day!

I get to go to a game tomorrow night too. Yippee!

I ended up working today so that I can have Thursday off. I took care of a patient that is pretty out of it thanks to an aneurysm that burst (he's a young adult!). Even in all of his haze and confusion... he asked me for my phone number! That was the first time that has ever happened to me at work. Then again, he's missing a good chunk of gray matter... umm... go me?