Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Opal Lake near Hagerman Tunnel

After a day like today...

I forget certain important things. The small things like putting life into my life.

It was a day I will never forget and there was nothing too spectacular about it. I got up at 5:30 and went to my clinical. I got there and realized I was assigned to the well-baby nursery for the day. The day went by fast and then I came home. I sat around for a bit and then went to Superman in 3-D.

I just liked my day. I wish I could put my finger on what made it better than most.