Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Monday, July 24, 2006

That Sucker had Authority


I just finished up a few long ass days and one giant headache that is now smaller.

My headache started last Wednesday. It was a little bothersome at Six Flags Elitch Gardens on Thursday night... it shortened my time at the park. We rode the rollercoasters but each time my head was pounding a little more. I put up with it and didn't think too much about it.

Friday I went to school and skipped the party I was supposed to go to that night. Work on Saturday sucked total ass. I was training a new person that wouldn't shut the fuck up about herself which increased my headache ten-fold. By Saturday night it had turned into a full blown migraine and I was freaking out. I paged my instructor (that's right, paged) but she never called me back. I called her because I wasn't certain if I was going to be able to handle a 12 hour clinical with a raging migraine. I took a benzo and went to bed.

Today wasn't so bad. I fucking love benzodiazepams. The headache still exists but it's a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. Last night was a 9.88. It's livable now. I should have taken drugs sooner. It just didn't occur to me for some dumbass reason that I needed to control the motherfucker. I thought if I took a few things out of my social calendar that it would subside. Duh... I'm an idiot.

I'm off to visit the neighbors cat that I'm watching and go back to bed. Sleep helps with these stress induced thingies...

I almost forgot:
Did you know that Elitch Gardens is for sale? I've got 50 bucks I'm willing to invest if any of you want to come up with the rest of the cash.