Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm watching the Gremlins right now and all I really have to say is that Phoebe Cates is hot. I've always had a crush on her.

Life has been interestingly busy lately. I'm learning a ton about myself and other people. I haven't been to kickball in a few weeks. I haven't felt like it. I think I should have taken the season off. Kind of like the time I've been taking off from blogging lately.

I talked to my neighbor when I got home from work today. Man, my life is a cake walk. I wish I could help everyone but I don't have the money or the time.