Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

More than I can shake a stick at





I found the best fucking dollar store on the planet this past week. I had time to kill during my clinical on Friday during lunch. My clinical was at a children's school based health clinic near 64th and Federal. I ended up walking into the Dollar Tree near 52nd and Federal. Holy crap. It was clean and organized. I about crapped my pants. They actually had things I might buy too. The highlights: a pair of sunglasses, Bottle Caps, a box of thank you cards, and more Teaberry gum than I can chew in a lifetime. All for a buck.

I'm a happy girl.

A pregnancy test for a buck? Umm... am I the only person that thinks that's odd? Is it even odder that it's in the check out aisle next to sticky notes and razors?