Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I get reminded every morning

I'm almost done copying all of my CD's onto my hard drive. It's fantastic. I think I will end up with about 55G's worth of space used. This was no small challenge. I had to sit on my ass for hours to get to the point that I'm at now. When I'm done I'm going to download a ton more shit. I fucking rule the school.

Take that bitches.

On another note... I was almost hit by car today at 9th and Colorado. Grr... Stupid driver. I could give you a play by play of everything else but I just don't give a shit. Feh. I don't even know why the hell I'm evening sitting in front of a computer right now. Now I just think I'm a retarded stupid fuck for continuing with this inane banter. Then again, you're the jackass that's still reading...