Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Narcissism

It's amazing how easy it is to get caught up in the amount of people who read or don't read your blog every day. I'm not the world's best writer. I really don't put very interesting stuff on here. It just feels (to me) like blogging has become some sort of popularity contest. Who's got the newest, catchiest phrase or website? Who makes you laugh the hardest or cry the most? Who puts all their emotion into it? Who puts only half? I don't talk about sports, politics or religion. I don't research any interesting subjects. My blog is all about me and is, well, boring. For the most part, I've only been doing this half-assed since I've been busy with school. I can't seem to put any heart into it.

Here are some of my favorite posts:

Love My Way

That girl got skin like a ghost

Dance on Fire

Hally

How do I say this?

You can leave now and take that beer with you.

Post # 758392759

There was a man

He is an idiot...

I'm tired of boring people. You've got my email - use it if you want to keep in touch. I'm tired of sitting in front of this computer. I need to get out and start experiencing life instead of writing about my lack of it.

I am officially on a break.